Recent Content by cfc_12 | The Official ModRetro Forums

I'm currently making my own PS2 Portable. My question is: Did you had a hard time wiring from PS2 to the DC Jack? Thread by: cfc_12, Dec 16, 2013 ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

I need help with making a PS2 Portable | Page 4 - BitBuilt

Question I need help with making a PS2 Portable ... I guess an official controller would be better for you. ... ModRetro Forums and talk to a member ...

Worklog - EknonCo's PS2 Portable! (I'm a noob, pls help) | BitBuilt

EknonCo said: Hey everyone, couple of quick questions: - What kind of wire am I mainly going to be using for this project? Any special type that ...

r/consolemodding - Reddit

Ps2 portable...w/ Disk Drive??? ... I've looked at the "definitive ps2 trimming guide" on bit built, and 1 picture I found on the modretro forums, ...

Monthly PlayStation Tech Support and Frequently Asked Questions ...

I'm running FreeMCBoot v1.966 on an official PS2 memory card that I created and OPL v1.1.0-Beta-1627-23ba65. So far this is great and most games ...

what can i do? | The Official ModRetro Forums

How do handles matter when making a portable? Click to expand... Most people just rip buttons off random controllers (people make n64 portables with PS2 buttons ...

Testing the Battery Life of the PS2 Eclipse - YouTube

Comments16 · I Turned The Fake Portable GameCube Into A Real Thing · A Q&A With Some ...

"Portable" Playstation 2 Project | Electronics Forums - Maker Pro

After one night of somewhat heavy research I have found out a lot but loads of questions still remain. Connecting to the monitor (version1)